With President Trump out of the White House, establishment media and some government leaders are signaling the coronavirus pandemic has dramatically turned a corner.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/01/4887047/

"Amazing:" Coronavirus 'plateaus' just days after it was 'accelerating' - Establishment media and some government leaders are signaling the coronavirus pandemic has dramatically turned a corner. Two days ago, it was "accelerating." Now it's "plateauing." Three guesses what caused this dramatic turnaround.

;-)

We saw this coming from a thousand miles away...

Funny how since that fraud was installed all the governors and mayors are changing their tunes on lockdown, the WHO admitted the gold standard PCR tests produce a high amount of false positives and medical journals change their tune with respect to hydroxychloroquinine. Is it to much to ask to live in a world where the narrative doesn't blatantly shift depending on who is in office? Are there absolute truths? Can there even be anymore? It really sucks that space tech is so primitive from what you see in the movies. I'd get off this rock if I could and mine asteroids somewhere in peace

As soon as fake president #brainfartbiden was installed the WHO published a piece stating that the PCR tests are total BS with error rates approaching 99% and that asymptomatic people are no danger and that it takes a doctor's examination to determine if the "maybe yes/maybe no" PCR test is correct.

JUST LIKE IT WAS BEFORE THE SCAMDEMIC!

Of course it has...Covid-1984

Dissenter
connecting...