(CAMPUS REFORM) -- In August, Oklahoma University announced that "all students, faculty, and staff’ would be required to enroll in diversity, equity and inclusion training. University of Oklahoma President Joseph Harroz also informed the OU community of the mandatory training in an email on August 27, stating that “this training is just one component of…
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/12/mandatory-diversity-training-discourages-saying-lives-matter/

You can't get more diverse than "all", so why would they ban that concept in "diversity training"? Hmm...

Seems like they may need to lose federal funding.

No black life matters to me.

The enemy did train me well. NEVER EVER EVER!!!! Care about anyone but your OWN TEAM! They made me identical to them. ONLY! care about your own people. Other people are enemies.

Well yeah, diver city training is basically bullying sessions to force people to accept lying narratives. Effing morally bankrupt.

Just get to the point:

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Black Lives Matter is basically a racist term that seeks to suppress others while promoting their own racial bigotry.

Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought?... Has it ever occurred to you ... that by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now? George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Neo-klansmen democrats.....

I sense a (((Filthy Rat))) behind this.

Dissenter
connecting...