A supporter of President Donald Trump was charged with assault after he appeared to intentionally exhale on two protesters outside Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, police said.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/11/assault-trump-supporter-criminally-charged-exhaling-protesters/

Every day we get closer to bullets. This crap has to stop. They think they want blood in the streets. They're wrong.

This is a can of worms (or whoop-ass) they do not want to open. There are plenty of patriots who would like nothing more than to deck a Mask Karen or Klantifa thug for getting in their face or yelling at them. I, for one, will defend myself against assault.

Next: Republicans aren't allowed to breathe?

These leftists need to be shot

But weren't they wearing masks?

Blowing air at someone is not assault..

Too many Federal employees in Virginia who want to keep us their tax slaves, forever

Honk honk motherfuckers!!

He should have used a skateboard. It OK to hit people over the head with skateboards as seen in recent videos.

with the fear of covid still in the air (even if I believe it's vastly overblown), I do think it can be considered assault, but I think there are much more serious crimes to investigate, such as the 'protesters' who confronted Rand Paul and sent a police officer to the hospital.

Dissenter
connecting...