Perhaps the last time the U.S. was this divided the two sides were called the North and the South, not the Republicans and Democrats.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/11/2-3-trump-supporters-want-run-2024/

Wow. I'm astonished at the level of propaganda. Down to the survey questions that pop up in articles. With this level of selling, I'm absolutely sure that the election was dirty.

Trump was a baby step for the republican party, after 8 years of Kamala, we can finally elect Hitler 2.0 and purge the country. Or Kamala is Hitler 2.0 and we are getting purged.

Either way, Trump served his purpose. He has shown the boomer that the MSM they adored is their enemy, that you dont need to bend to their every whim.

Yes, the Twenty-second Amendment should be changed so that Trump can run for a third term. In 2022 we should start chanting "4 more years" everywhere, all the time, so that our voices cannot be silenced. ...That is if Trump wins this time. If he doesn't win now, there's no point in voting ever again.

Should Biden become president, I'll be curious to see what level of resistance the Democrat government will experience, and if it will be comparable or greater than the Republican president was subjected to. I don't anticipate a unification.

If the democrats successfully steal this election there will be no more America. The country cannot survive four years of unadulterated communism. Forget free elections.

That would be illegal since he will have already served two terms as President by 2024.

Shut up. If Harris becomes president by cheating (Biden will be too busy getting new holes in his brain from Dementia, we'll be in a civil war...no time for Trump to run again and Americans would stop voting. Liberals can just play with the system since it's rigged.

What the hell makes them think there WILL be a 2024? After 4 years of the Pedophile President the Commucrats will have their "forever majority."

Dissenter
connecting...