(BREITBART) – After telling Variety that she's contemplating leaving the United States if President Donald Trump wins re-election, rocker Stevie Nicks says there wouldn't have been a Fleetwood Mac if she had not had an abortion. "If I had not had that abortion, I'm pretty sure there would have been no Fleetwood Mac," said Nick…
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/10/stevie-nicks-thered-no-fleetwood-mac-not-abortion/

Drugs and shekels > your child. There's your takeaway.

We'll never know for sure will we, or what that child's talents could have been?

I hadn't realized I'd enjoyed Fleetwood Mac music in the past laced in innocent blood. I'll delete every Fleetwood Mac album in my digital library.

Edit History

2020-52-Th 03:52:46 pm

I hadn't realized I'd benn enjoyed Fleetwood Mac music in the past laced in innocent blood. I'll delete every Fleetwood Mac album in my digital library.

Very narcissistic and inaccurate in every way. There was a Fleetwood Mac before - and after Stevie. She reigned in it's "pop" era. Those of us who were fans before then disagree, Stevie, as some of the band's best work musically was done without you. And... Having said that, there are numerous successful female musicians who have chosen for their children to be born and hold down a demanding schedule without missing a step. I suspect it was really a choice between being a mom and being a drug addict.

Edit History

2020-31-Th 07:31:40 pm

Very narcissistic and inaccurate in every way. There was a Fleetwood Mac before - and after Stevie. She reigned in it's "pop" era. Those of us who were fans before then disagree, Stevie. And... Having said that, there are numerous successful female musicians who have chosen for their children to be born and hold down a career in music without missing a step. I suspect it was a choice between being a mom and being a drug addict in reality.

2020-32-Th 07:32:27 pm

Very narcissistic and inaccurate in every way. There was a Fleetwood Mac before - and after Stevie. She reigned in it's "pop" era. Those of us who were fans before then disagree, Stevie, as some of the band's musically best work was done without you. And... Having said that, there are numerous successful female musicians who have chosen for their children to be born and hold down a career in music without missing a step. I suspect it was a choice between being a mom and being a drug addict in reality.

2020-33-Th 07:33:11 pm

Very narcissistic and inaccurate in every way. There was a Fleetwood Mac before - and after Stevie. She reigned in it's "pop" era. Those of us who were fans before then disagree, Stevie, as some of the band's best work musically was done without you. And... Having said that, there are numerous successful female musicians who have chosen for their children to be born and hold down a career in music without missing a step. I suspect it was a choice between being a mom and being a drug addict in reality.

2020-33-Th 07:33:38 pm

Very narcissistic and inaccurate in every way. There was a Fleetwood Mac before - and after Stevie. She reigned in it's "pop" era. Those of us who were fans before then disagree, Stevie, as some of the band's best work musically was done without you. And... Having said that, there are numerous successful female musicians who have chosen for their children to be born and hold down a demanding schedule without missing a step. I suspect it was a choice between being a mom and being a drug addict in reality.

Colonial American women had a saying, "have 11, bury 7.". They had fortitude.

and if obamas mama wasnt a coal burner, Trump wouldn't be president

Well now I regret the existence of Fleetwood Mac even more.

Wow, such a self-important bitch: --the thing is that Fleetwood Mac, the band formed by Mick Fleetwood and John McVie, already existed and enjoyed quite a lot of fame for many years before Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham joined the group, replacing Bob Welch. who had earlier replaced Peter Greene.

Good, then noted rapist Bill Clinton couldn't have ruined "Don't Stop" in '96. Oh wait, Christine McVie wrote that one.

Better leave now to be safe, Stevie. It's going to be a landslide.

Edit History

2020-26-Fr 01:26:08 am

Good, then Bill Clinton couldn't have ruined "Don't Stop" in '96. Oh wait, Christine McVie wrote that one.

Better leave now to be safe, Stevie. It's going to be a landslide.

After telling Variety that she's contemplating leaving the United States if President Donald Trump wins re-election, I love this one! Get to the part with "I'm serious" and "I really mean it this time"

Dissenter
connecting...