As California burns, Governor Gavin Newsom fiddles – with California’s climate change goals. In response to record-breaking wildfires, the Governor announced that California must accelerate its goal of reaching 100 percent green electricity by 2045. And on September 23, as dark smoke infiltrated our lungs and millions of acres burned, the Governor issued an executive order, requiring the sale of all new cars to be zero-emission by 2035.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/10/california-can-fix-failed-climate-change-strategy/

I know a fire captain who was the go-to guy for wildfires. He said in no uncertain terms 25 years ago the problem is CA's poor management. You can be arrested for clearing brush on your property in some counties.

Add to that no reservoirs have been built for over half a century. Repairs or improvements don't happen. The population has nearly quadrupled. They got on the stick when the delta smelt was endangered, and turned the central valley into a dustbowl, killing thousands of acres of orchards. I could go on and on. CA is literally insane. Look no further than king Jerry getting in for 4 terms by creating a loophole. Seriously? He didn't do enough damage the first 8 years?

My family has been here over a century, but I'm going to have to flee before the leeches bleed me dry. Eat a bag of dicks, Newsom.

The non problem of Anthropogenic Climate Change requires no fix. Get rid of your 'feel good' laws. 100 percent 'green energy' by, any year stated, is just one such law. The TAX burden of paying for these these idiotic laws is forcing what is left of California's Tax base to leave the idiotic state and go somewhere else. I just hope they leave their liberal-progressive ideas in the trash with the rest of the shit they leave behind.

Hmmm, given the manner the title was phrased, guessing internment camps for Democrats didn't make the cut, even though it would have a much higher efficacy.

First of all AGCC is a non-starter. It's the Sun and the Magnetic field. The future is frozen. The norm is FROZEN.

Second - This green horseshit is just more .gov fraud. Power companies can put solar on your roof, that they own. They give you a discount on the power you generate, but there is ZERO maintenance on the panels ( no cleaning of dust, ash, pigeon shit, hail etc.). Diminishing returns.

Compounding matters is ZERO localized storage. So when .gov declares fire weather and turns off the power...you are left with $200 of rotten food, and warm beer. Fucking worthless

Another bureaucratic #clusterfuck

Edit History

2020-41-Fr 10:41:47 pm

This green horseshit is a big bag of fraud. Power companies can come in and put solar on your roof. They own that solar. They give you a discount on the power you generate, but there is ZERO maintenance on the panels (dust, ash, pigeon shit, hail etc.)...so diminishing returns.

With ZERO localized storage, when .gov declares fire danger and turns off the power...you get $200 of rotten food, and warm beer.

Another 5-star #clusterfuck

2020-42-Fr 10:42:28 pm

First of all AGCC is a non-starter.

Second - This green horseshit is just more .gov fraud. Power companies can put solar on your roof, that they own. They give you a discount on the power you generate, but there is ZERO maintenance on the panels ( no cleaning of dust, ash, pigeon shit, hail etc.). Diminishing returns.

Compounding matters is ZERO localized storage. So when .gov declares fire weather and turns off the power...you are left with $200 of rotten food, and warm beer. Fucking worthless

Another bureaucratic #clusterfuck

Because this strategy is working so well right now you fucking retard....

The best solution would be voting out the DemonRats that have been destroying that state.

Edit History

2020-52-Sa 01:52:50 am

Maybe by getting rid of the DemonRats?

What did liberals use for light before candles?

Electricity.

This climate change bullshit again? 🤦‍♂️

Dissenter
connecting...