Radio star Rush Limbaugh, well-known for his staunch defense of conservatives and their values, says Republicans "may never win another election" if they don't take a serious stand against rioting in America and what he calls a "reality-denying, corrupt string of lies" from the Democratic Party.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/07/limbaugh-declares-republicans-may-never-win-another-election/

I believe Rush is saying what many normal Americans are saying: Aside from Trump there are precious few elected Republicans at the federal level with cojones.

Maybe this will be the end of the RINO party and a new beginning for the Republican Party.

Rush is right, as usual!

How can trump lose to a child molester with dementia?. Only one way and that is thru massive cheating. Dems know the press will let them get away with anything since the press hates trump so much.

I cannot believe any centrist voter would truly vote for a man who so clearly suffers from Dementia.

I agree once the Dems end up with all branches of government they will change the laws to ensure permanent control. Then it will need to be civil war to return democracy.

Dissenter
connecting...