66 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/07/ghana-former-slave-hub-wants-african-americans-return-continent/

well ghana sold them in the first place, at leat they are willing to accept returns on defective goods

I'd be ok with this. Look they obviously don't want to be here because they hate America and it's "white supremacy" πŸ™„ Well Ghana certainly doesn't have that plus Ghana seems to want them. This could be a win-win for everyone and hell while I'm against reparations in general maybe I'd make an exception if it would make them feel better if we earmarked the funds to fly them all to Ghana and the waving of the cost to renounce one's US citizenship as "reparations."

Edit History

2020-11-Mo 05:11:50 am

I'd be ok with this. Look they obviously don't want to be here because they hate America and it's "white supremacy" πŸ™„ Well Ghana certainly doesn't have that plus Ghana seems to want them. This could be a win-win for everyone and hell while I'm against reparations in general maybe I'd make an exception if we it would make them feel better if we earmarked the funds to fly them all to Ghana and the waving of the cost to renounce one's US citizenship as "reparations."

Please go. I'm sure all white supremacists in this country would gladly pay your one way travel ticket to get away from the systemic racism.

Edit History

2020-47-Mo 07:47:47 am

Please go. I'm sure all white supremacists in this country would gladly pay your one way travel ticket.

Careful what you wish for Ghana

This would be a "GoFund Me" I'd willfully contribute to.

Good plan, hurry up and get packing, need help?

Dew eet! Condition: Renunciation of US Citizenship.

Edit History

2020-47-Mo 06:47:52 am

Dew eet!

Something tells me Ghana will eventually regret this decision. So many people have been brainwashed by the liberal loons, they are thugs and violent criminals, no matter what country they are in.

do it nowz

Lets start a Go Fund Me

Dissenter
connecting...