(FOX NEWS) -- Pink is making her position clear. On Sunday, the singer shared part of a statement originally written by Billie Eilish on Instagram, knocking the All Lives Matter movement. "IF I HEAR ONE MORE WHITE PERSON SAY 'aLL liVeS maTtEr' ONE MORE F--KING TIME IM GONNA LOSE MY F--KING MIND. WILL YOU SHUT…
82 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/06/dont-even-hear-pink-shuts-lives-matter-supporters/

All lives matter!...

And if you do really believe only black lives matter then you must atone, so kill yourself and stop your white privilege immediately.

Black lives matter.....if they are one of the 2% that are killed by cops The other 98% that are killed by other blacks don't matter.

Yeah - she's real street and hard - she's down for the struggle too. Chick grew up in an affluent and VERY white area of Bucks County, PA. Another low-IQ type who hates the fact she's white. YAWN!

Hate™ - by the tolerant left...

Pop singers lives don't matter.

all lives matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourself you ugly fucking freak. Yeah you are real tough TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

How about this then: White lives matter. Did you blow your Adonis belt, tranny?

Did she reproduce? I always thought that short butch tone deaf pop singers should be sterilized....but I'm old fashion in that respect.

Edit History

2020-50-Tu 12:50:32 pm

Did she reproduce? I always thought that short butch tone deaf pop singers should be sterilized.

Fuck pink.

Can someone explain to me how pop singers like Pink, Eilish and Swift have any special insight into politics or race relations? I mean they are 3 white bitches first of all and for people who are supposed to be entertainers by making these statements about shit they know nothing about save for the leftist party line they are alienating half their potential fanbase and the people they are virtue signalling towards tend not to buy shit anyway.

Dissenter
connecting...