CBS "This Morning" co-host Gayle King introduced a segment on race relations in which guests declared "white Americans" have been taught to have "contempt for black life."
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/06/cbs-news-claims-white-americans-racists-contempt-black-life/

Are these the same white Americans that beat up Jussie Smollett?

All white Americans? Really? Even the ones sucking dick and kow towing and holding signs for BLM and joining in the riots? How about them? I will say this, actions like the ones we've seen in the last seven days do more to turn rational white people into racists faster than anything anybody else can say or do. Through the example of the recklessness that's out there we're all feeling a lot less respect and a lot more contempt for blacks in general--not all--but many, and you did it to yourself. YOU are to blame. And thanks to the violence in the streets now more people are willing to put themselves out there and declare that it's time for the tail to stop wagging the damn dog. Now go and be a good little bitch and eat Oprah's pussy.

Conclusion: Separation.

I was never taught anything like that.

I just observed black behavior on my own.

hmmm nah, not really, only contempt for stupid people that do stupid things, race doesn't matter.

ALL OF YOU FUCKING HUWHYTE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!

Swap the races and think it through out loud, then get back to us.

Blacks commit 51% of ALL crime in the US. You bet I have contempt for blacks. I want them out of my country.

It's funny how it's okay to paint over 200 million whites with one broad stroke, even acceptable to the point of being on the MSM, but it wouldn't be ok to do that for 40 million blacks, even if the statistical evidence is stronger.

Edit History

2020-26-We 12:26:54 pm

It's funny how it's okay to paint over 200 million whites with one broad stroke is acceptable to the point of being on the MSM, but it wouldn't be ok to do that for 40 million blacks, even if the statistical evidence is stronger.

Black people want white people to pay for them being black. It's a sick game to me. Maybe they should quit acting the fool here.

Dissenter
connecting...