Forecasting resurgences of the coronavirus, a new Harvard study concludes that social-distancing measures will likely need to re-applied periodically until 2022.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/04/harvard-study-may-need-social-distance-2022/

Ian’s study says Harvard can go suck a dick.

Since their modeling has been sooooo accurate in the past. Reality is no one really knows what they hell they are talking about when it comes to COVID-19. Need to stop blowing smoke up everyone's A$$es

Pass

I really don't care if people die. So what? If you can't handle a minor virus, maybe you shouldn't have been sucking down sugar and watching Netflix instead of eating vegetables and doing squats. Not my fault you live in an actual environment that tries to kill you and you chose not to adapt to it and pretended you lived in Star Trek where a hypospray fixes everything.

I'm not living some shitty life of doing nothing or whatever the hell people are expecting. I'll take my chances.

Edit History

2020-59-Mo 08:59:10 pm

Pass

I really don't care if people die. So what? If you can't handle a minor virus, maybe you shouldn't have been sucking down sugar and watching Netflix instead of eating vegetables and doing squats.

I'm not living some shitty life of doing nothing or whatever the hell people are expecting. I'll take my chances.

The name Harvard doesn't carry the weight it used to. Years of lowering standards in the name of fucking whites in the name of diversity lowered your value.

Or, you know, let it burn through like has been done every time before now with far less technology and medical understanding...

Imbeciles.

This has been the roadmap from the get-go. The elites will lift quarantines and let the tax cattle be free range for a couple months, then lock everything down citing the latest "resurgence" or new strain/new virus outbreak for a couple months. They'll keep doing this until people are conditioned to accept the new routine, and eventually beg for things like immunity cards or chips in their brains just so they can go outside. In short, the elites are using this as a pretense for everything they want, going forward.

"We're not going back to normal" https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615370/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing-18-months/

Search for Truthstream Media's video called "We're Living in 12 Monkeys" which lays it all out in depressing fashion, or just read the MIT article above.

Actual quotes:

Ultimately, however, I predict that we’ll restore the ability to socialize safely by developing more sophisticated ways to identify who is a disease risk and who isn’t, and discriminating—legally—against those who are.

We’ll adapt to and accept such measures, much as we’ve adapted to increasingly stringent airport security screenings in the wake of terrorist attacks. The intrusive surveillance will be considered a small price to pay for the basic freedom to be with other people.

take a flying leap and do research on virus not communist policy

Haha, shut up.

New reason to desperately question social distancing - THAT IS WORKING - as if you can't bear people getting better and losing your sensationalist goldmine.

Edit History

2020-38-Mo 11:38:39 pm

Haha, shut up.

I'll make a deal with ya Harvard. You get me the real death count and we'll talk about how much we MAY need to do that until 2022. Oh, you can't because we'll never know if people died from or with? Well then take a step back and go fuck yourself.

Dissenter
connecting...