(LA REPUBBLICA) -- VATICAN CITY - “During these difficult days we can find small, concrete gestures expressing closeness and concreteness towards the people closest to us, a caress for our grandparents, a kiss for our children, for the people we love. These are important, decisive gestures. If we live these days like this, they won't…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2020/03/pope-asks-god-stop-epidemic-hand/

God doesn't listen to the godless.

So the pope is a wizard now? Or an X-Man with mutant powers?

Reminds me of the story of that king who thought he could command the incoming tide to not get his feet wet.

So wait... This Pope believes in God after all? I thought he was a Communistic Atheist Reprobate?

Maybe god should use his wang because it's the wang chung flu.

Considering what a muck up the Catholic and the EU has done to Christianity, God probably doesn't give a damn what happens to the Church or Europe.

Edit History

2020-51-Th 03:51:31 am

Considering what a muck up the Catholic and the EU has down to Christianity, God probably doesn't give a damn what happens to the Church or Europe.

God to Pope: You're a commie and I don't listen to commies!

Maybe if the pope wasn't such a Commie God would listen?

Benny Hinn probably has more pull than this freak.

Or use his foot to stamp it out. Or sit on it with his big godly ass.

God already has stopped it. Non-prescription. You don't even have to ask permission from a "priest in a white lab coat" to be or get well. Take it or leave it, but it saved me from Shingles last year, too. - https://archive.fo/s96IL

Dissenter
connecting...