Trump's re-election team has gone on the offensive and is vowing to hold Democrats accountable and make them pay a political price in November 2020.
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2019/12/according-insider-trump-planning-make-dems-pay-impeachment/

What a light weight nothing article. Don't talk to me until the handcuffs start flying.

I'd like the whole story of how Biden's son, Pelosi's son, Kerry's son, and Romney's son all got their jobs working for Ukrainian gas. Then I'd like a thorough investigation of the Clinton foundation, including correlations between donations and meetings with Secretary of State Clinton (selling influence), and how many donors to the Clinton Foundation were also begging the U.S. for aid, got it, and employed some Democrat's relative.

Trump Insider Announces President's Plan To Make Dems Pay for Impeachment - Democrats will pay a price for trying to overturn the 2016 election, and it will be a high one.

Yeah, he'll pay them back by getting re-elected. Not by prosecuting them for the crimes we are watching them commit.

SOOOO nice to have a REAL Republican who FIGHTS the Dems on their Bullshit!

I love this President!

Trump won't do anything. The truth is he's just a typical boomer who still wants to be part of the cool celebrity crowd. Been waiting 4 years for Cunton to be locked up. Still waiting. The fact is that Trump is a negotiater at best, a charlatan at worst, but definitely not an enforcer. And just to ensure that he remains that way, he is surrounded by Jews like Barr to make sure he doesn't do anything to challenge their power or give White people back their country.

He doesnt have to do.anything, the dems have dug themselves a big hole and one by one they all will fall in, then we can fill it with plastic straws, and maga hats

Trump insider announces the sky is blue.

I'll get interested when these mother fuckers start dying until then fuck off

Dissenter
connecting...