100 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wmur.com
article/white-supremacy-most-lethal-threat-to-the-us-dhs-draft-assessment-says/33957264

Meanwhile Antifa and BLM burn cities....

Keep pushing us and you will guarantee it's a threat to your safety.

So called White supremacists killed 38 last year. What's that...two weeks in southside chicongo?

Between all the Nazi marches through Jewish neighborhoods and the KKK rallies on every corner I don't know how Antifa and BLM can find any city to burn every night.😱

Edit History

2020-34-We 03:34:46 pm

Between all the Nazi marches through Jewish neighborhoods and the KKK rallies on every corner I don't know how Antifa can find any city to burn every night.😱

(( someone )) thinks we're stupid. We know who wrote this.

DHS lots its usefulness the day it was created.

I understand it to mean that if Whites get their act together the black, brown and rainbow United States would come to an end.

Wow! What a terribly misleading headline! It's not about "white supremacy", which anyway is a joke against "elite's supremacy" (and installed to hide the latter). It's about white supremacist EXTREMISTS (WSEs)!

" The Trump administration has portrayed Antifa and anarchists as a top threat to the U.S., with the president tweeting this summer that the U.S. will designate Antifa as a terrorist organization."

I don't know WMUR (article at https://www.wmur.com/article/white-supremacy-most-lethal-threat-to-the-us-dhs-draft-assessment-says/33957264), but as the site contains a lot of CNN articles, they seem to be full on the liars' side.

It's incredible, how they distort the facts into the total contrary!

wonder (((who))) wrote that draft?

More proof of the Deep State.

Dissenter
connecting...