17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wesh.com
article/7-fully-vaccinated-covid-19-patients-die-in-what-doctors-say-is-extremely-rare-situation/37321628

You people need to wake up and realize we need to start burning the hospitals down. wake up people... they're killing you. Are we just going to take this? looks like we're all fucked. we'll never fight.

So rare it happens all the time with vaxed people.

Rare it is that seven people go babbling insane, run up the escalator to the 20th floor and all jump at once, screaming Climate Change is upon us.

so this is medical misinformation this is only a joke i do not want anybody to die when I say that too

so the other 56% were not at all immune compromised?! that's even worse!!!! bury the lede, jfc

Now all those cage like garden centers at target, Walmart, Home Depot are starting to make since. Is that where Fema will send the people on governments so called terrorist threat list? You know the people that question the election results. The Democrats and RIno’s the ppl that sold us out long ago, will shutdown any opposition before they give up their power.

I remember when government health mandates were non-existent. Seems a bit different today, no? I ain't letting them jab me. From what I've seen, deaths of 'vaccinated' will be on the rise. The one thing that absolutely cannot happen if I dont inject, is that I die from the injection. I'll trust my own immune system to do it's job, thanks.

Didn’t Chi Zealand shut down over a single CASE?

In Boston they had 514 breakthrough cases with 80 deaths, so it's not rare, if you take the vaccine.

"Caused by the virus". Riiiiight.

Dissenter
connecting...