Lockdowns in the U.S. and Europe had little or no impact in reducing deaths from COVID-19, according to a new analysis by researchers at Johns Hopkins University.
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.washingtontimes.com
news/2022/jan/31/lockdowns-had-little-or-no-impact-covid-19-deaths-/

Okay...I cannot hold this in anymore:

FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT!!!

Slowing the spread of a disease that over 99% survive was never the point of lock downs or all of the other BS. Pay careful attention to who benefits most and what they have in mind going forward.

Understatement of the FUCKING CENTURY.

They DESTROYED the WORLD FUCKING ECONOMY.

They turned an entire GENERATION of kids into hypoxic, mouth breathing autists.

FUCK EVERYONE who had anything to do with this shit.

Duh. I was saying this since March 2020. You don't stop a cold or a flu unless you want everyone to starve to death. I can't believe everyone went along with it. No excuse. Even if it was 20 % death rate. if you can't make a living or be free you're dead anyway.

I also said back then to make antivirals available over the counter. Turns out multi vitamins and green tea are also good treatments.

Edit History

2022-36-We 11:36:32 am

Duh. I was saying this since March 2020. You don't stop a cold or a flu unless you want everyone to starve to death. I can't believe everyone went along with it. No excuse. Even if it was 20 % death rate if you can't make a living or be free you're dead anyway.

2022-38-We 11:38:46 am

Duh. I was saying this since March 2020. You don't stop a cold or a flu unless you want everyone to starve to death. I can't believe everyone went along with it. No excuse. Even if it was 20 % death rate. if you can't make a living or be free you're dead anyway.

2022-39-We 11:39:05 am

I also said back the to make antivirals available over the counter. Turns out multi vitamins and green tea are also good treatments.

Sorry people but the Lockdowns, Vaccinations (at great 'taxpayer' cost,) Masks and all the other Male Bovine Excrement are part of the five steps to a GREAT RESET. Reference: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/global-sustainability/article/five-steps-towards-a-global-reset-lessons-from-covid19/61BA40579CF536ADCF2786BDCDBD65BF

Edit History

2022-36-We 12:36:18 pm

Sorry people but the lockdowns, Mandated Vaccinations (at great 'taxpayer' cost,) Masks and all the other Male Bovine Excrement are part of the five steps to a GREAT RESET. Reference: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/global-sustainability/article/five-steps-towards-a-global-reset-lessons-from-covid19/61BA40579CF536ADCF2786BDCDBD65BF

in my best Gommer Pyle voice.....'surprise, surprise, surprise!!!!'

Weren’t we all saying this from the beginning??? It just shows we’re RIGHT for a reason!

Lockdowns killed more people than rhey saved.

We have to stop them, just NO way to give in to this BS because those jabs are meant to kill so either way, well death is imminent with the jabs, that was the intention from the get-go. Get all LEOs and as many HCP off the corrupt side including the military.

Oh no. When a story like this comes out it means they're about to double down. BOHICA.

Dissenter
connecting...