A federal judge issued a temporary restraining order to halt the transportation of anyone who has tested positive for the new coronavirus to Costa Mesa, California, a city of 110,000 in the heart of Orange County.
2 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.washingtontimes.com
news/2020/feb/23/costa-mesa-california-coronavirus-quarantine-block/

... the right hand, not knowing what the left does. Let me see if I've got this right. Federal officials moved to take potential Coronovirus infected individuals off a plague ship and move them to a Republican held area of California, without notifying the officials of that area? This has now been stopped by a federal judge. There are 50 people, all potentially infected, from the ship. Expect the virus to evade quarantine.

Edit History

2020-54-Su 04:54:58 pm

... the right hand, not knowing what the left does. Let me see if I've got this right. Federal officials moved to take potential Coronovirus infected individuals off a plague ship and move them to a Republican held area of California, without notifying the officials of that area? This has now been stopped by a federal judge. There are 50 people, all potentially infected, from the ship.

CA will fall in a month

Dissenter
connecting...