"12 Rules for Life" author Jordan B. Peterson thrilled fans this week by announcing progress on Thinkspot -- a subscription-based "anti-censorship" platform that may shake up the social media landscape.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.washingtontimes.com
news/2019/jun/12/jordan-b-peterson-launching-anti-censorship-platfo/

I'm speechless, this was an actually fair, reasonable and accurate piece on Jordan Peterson and his new platform, didn't slander him with ridiculous terms, didn't equate witht he Alt-Right, didn't even take Sargons insult to the Alt-Right people out of context.

Edit History

2019-00-Th 11:00:08 am

I'm speechless, this was an actually fair, reasonable and accurate piece on Jordan Peterson and his new platform, didn't slander him with ridiculous terms, didn't equate witht he Alt-Right, didn't even take Sargons insult to the Alt-Right people out of context.

Bravo, more of this please WashPo... can't imagine this writer will last long there though.

I think we've learned that before getting too excited about an alternative to big social media we need to check the ToS first.

while I like Jordan Peterson, I'm not sure how successful a "subscription-based" platform will be. What does subscription-based mean anyway?

Yay, another platform! ;\

“The only other major rule on comments he mentioned was that they need to be thoughtful"

Bullshit! Let it be wide open.

Let the trolling begin!

I put myself on his waiting list. The devil is in the details admittedly but the intentions are good. As they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Perhaps that's what Google's new slogan should be.

Peterson is a liar -- this is another way the controlled and approved opposition can gate keep. The guy is disgusting

Yeah Right. Their SuperGoy Juden Peterstein is launching "anti-censorship" platform. Nothing fishy here.

Well - one more - what is needed is rather a google alternative, that only finds free speech.

Why "subscription based"? Cui bono?

Dissenter
connecting...