After the United States won the Women's World Cup by beating Netherlands 2-0 in Sunday's final match, a group of American soccer fans in France chanted an expletive about President Trump on a live television broadcast.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.washingtontimes.com
news/2019/jul/7/us-soccer-fans-chant-f-trump-live-tv-shot/

Oh wow, 5 leftists got together in a FOX News shot and yelled "F Donald Trump".

So brave.

I like how the thumbnail of the article is showing a stadium then the actual chant is done in a bar by a handful of fucktards.

Propaganda, nothing more.

American soccer fans are basically homosexual commies. Call me when a story like this involves a real sport.

Time to cancel some U.S. passports...

It's women's soccer and it was in France. No fucks were given about who won or what the 37 people in attendance chanted.

I'm not sure who even cares about women's soccer. People tune in to watch a few cute girls run around and that's about it.

4 or 5 people chanting F*** Trump isn't even newsworthy, except for the MSM propagandist machine.

Soccer in the United States is played mainly by sissymen and lesbian women. Soccer is doomed!

'After the United States won the Feminazi World Cup'

Without much effort I was able to ignore all the matches. I heard they won. Meh.

That was the family of the players. Americans don't watch women's soccer.

Trending On www.washingtontimes.com
Trending Comments On www.washingtontimes.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...