A few days into his jihad against his former boss, Anthony Scaramucci discusses his view of Trump’s increasing mental problems, his racist tactics, and why he hopes an Arya Stark will rise up to kick him out of office.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.vanityfair.com
news/2019/08/anthony-scaramucci-interview-trump

If he had been pro-Trump, would these left-wing rags give him a split second of attention?

We know already, we elected him jackass. It was Trump or one of the worst human beings alive today. Kindly go find a candidate that backs the working class, or fuck off!

this guy is comical

Mooch is a stooge who's 15 minutes is up. Anyone that mentions Bill Weld with a straight face is a complete moron.

says a guy who didnt last 11 days working in the white house, LOLOLOLOL

LMAO! Like Avanetti on CNN? LMAO!

The "MOOCH" -- NEEDS A HORSE HEAD IN HIS BED straight away.

Arya Stark was a trained ASSASSIN. This cunt is calling or Trump to be killed. Also I didn't know we were taking the word of disgruntled employees as the gospel.

Tony (11Days) really seems to have lost his shit. I think he's butt hurt and feels very irrelevant just like a certain "Apprentice" chick.

Yawn, yeah #Presstitutes, we believe you, and we believe Moochi too.

Now, hand me my smoking jacket and flamethrower, Jeeves.

Trending On www.vanityfair.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On www.vanityfair.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...