South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg has surged within striking distance of former vice president Joe Biden and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Iowa.
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.usatoday.com
story/news/politics/elections/2019/10/21/iowa-caucuses-pete-buttigieg-elizabeth-warren-joe-biden-top-poll/4025797002/

Buttigag surged within striking distance of Joe Biden.

That sounds like a gay hot mess to me.

Everyone better wear plastic ponchos like at a Gallagher show.

Footnote: Blacks hate Gays. When the Dems start polling non-Lilly-white state like Iowa, they will discover this tiny little detail and all the sudden, ButtGeist will be in some bizarre drugs-for-oil scandal...

The democrats' best .. a pervert who takes it in the butt from his HUSBAND ... lol, what a joke these poor, blind, stupid people are... that's a leader to the dems... a pervert...

Edit History

2019-49-Mo 02:49:24 pm

The democrats' best .. a pervert who takes it in the butt from his HUSBAND ... lol, what a joke these poor, blind, stupid people are...

Alt Headline:

Dems to use white male to court non-white-non-male base.

I've been worried the media was going to try and pull a last second switcheroo to Obama 2: Twice as White but just as Gay.

It really looked like that's what they were doing initially with the attention ButtGay was getting but then it abruptly died off.

That said, there have to be some bigwigs in the DNC who realise that he's the only candidate up there besides Tulsi who wouldn't get eaten alive by Trump on a Debate stage.

I guess the establishment has lost faith in Warrens prospects in the general so they are jumping on another pony. I guess they would have anyone but Gabbard or Yang.

Iowa is a religious state, don't think a sodomite will win it.

#PizzaPete Buck-->Schiff Schiff--> Ted Lieu, Rob Reiner Schiff--> had a political strategist, SHANNON FITZGERALD (SF) SF --> friendly with Neera Tanden (of Center for American Progress) the PODESTA led think tank / P.A.C.

SF --> Now works for Mayor Pete

SF after the first debate posted a vid of kids playing and made a comment about fighting over office PIZZA.

Pete then starts advertising have some Pizza with Pete

Then story breaks about Petes ties to psycho abortionist that had 2,400 corpses in his house.

Critical thinking - you tell me....

SEE IMAGE (safe for work) https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/011/685/360/original/46fa7903bdea49cd.png?1571661280

Edit History

2019-41-Mo 12:41:07 pm

#PizzaPete

Buck-->Schiff Schiff--> Ted Lieu, Rob Reiner Schiff--> had a political strategist, SHANNON FITZGERALD (SF) SF --> Now works for Mayor Pete

SF after the first debate posted a vid of kids playing and made a comment about fighting over office PIZZA.

Then story breaks about Petes ties to psycho abortionist that had 2,400 corpses in his house.

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/011/685/360/original/46fa7903bdea49cd.png?1571661280

2019-41-Mo 12:41:49 pm

#PizzaPete

Buck-->Schiff Schiff--> Ted Lieu, Rob Reiner Schiff--> had a political strategist, SHANNON FITZGERALD (SF) SF --> friendly with Neera Tanden (of Center for American Progress) the PODESTA led think tank / P.A.C.

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/011/685/360/original/46fa7903bdea49cd.png?1571661280

2019-53-Mo 12:53:43 pm

#PizzaPete

Buck-->Schiff Schiff--> Ted Lieu, Rob Reiner Schiff--> had a political strategist, SHANNON FITZGERALD (SF) SF --> friendly with Neera Tanden (of Center for American Progress) the PODESTA led think tank / P.A.C.

SEE IMAGE (safe for work) https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/011/685/360/original/46fa7903bdea49cd.png?1571661280

A career politician who used his office to enrich himself and family at America's expense and is clearly senile.

A career politician who used her office to enrich herself by lying about her heritage and pathetically staging fake questions.

An admitted fag.

All want to take away your first 2 amendments. Seriously? This is the competition???

There simply has to be some consolidation at this point. Fairly meaningless, but if Pete is in 3rd, he's in 3rd. So what.

Trending On www.usatoday.com
Trending Comments On www.usatoday.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...