Top U.S. infectious disease physician Dr. Anthony Fauci told USA TODAY he doesn't see future lockdowns but expects vaccine mandates to be common.
101 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.usatoday.com
story/news/health/2021/08/06/anthony-fauci-covid-vaccine-mandates-fda-full-approval/5513121001/

WTF ===FULL FDA APPROVAL ??? AND THEY TOLD US THAT WHEN I SERVED THIS MILITARY THAT AGENT ORANGE WAS SAFE. SORRY, BUT FUCK OFF. YOU ARE NOT BULLSHITTING THIS OLD VETERAN

No one trusts that talking head.

This is ludicrous! According to the FDA's own guidelines the vaccination testing process is as follows. First, Animal Testing, conveniently skipped because 'vaccinated' animals once reinfected all DIED. Second, Phase 1 Human Testing for the short term effects, ongoing throughout the entire planet. The FDA's own guidelines say this should take a year to discover the results. Third, Phase 2 Human Testing for the long term effects, This is not even started yet. The FDA's own guidelines state this testing phase should take 10 to 12 years after Phase 1 has been completed. Something smells as the FDA is not following it's own guidelines. $cience has taken the place of Science.

"Even in the contest between man and steer, the outcome is not certain."

-- That guy from some movie

You can make all of the mandates you want but people, particularly if there are a LOT of them... may... just... fucking... IGNORE them.

And then you can decide whether you would like them to burn your fucking house down when you FORCE the issue, or prefer to just let it slide, go home, and shut the fuck up.

#homo

If the FDA approves the shot, let the lawsuits for side effects begin.

that fauci is evil someone should get rid of him

The FDA won't approve this. Just watch.

I just wish there were states that were untouchable by the federal government. States need to be responsible for their own laws. The federal government - actually only a tenth of what it is now (not including military) should only be there for: Military purposes/protection from FOREIGN entities; space exploration programs; medical research ONLY.

I've read a lot of talk about beating up dwarves lately. Theoretically, a possible dwarf hunter probably cannot get close enough to a dwarf without one of his Isreali-trained bodyguards taking that assailant out. However, a particular dwarf probably has relatives, friends, neighbors and even hobits who are close to him in some way who cannot afford that same level of protection. So, a theoretical assailant should probably go after the soft targets around him, the dwarfs, elves and leprechauns who are his associates, until his associate dwarves are living in constant fear and they cast him from their midst. This is how I'd do it if we were talking about dwarves. Allegedly.

REAL LIFE SUPERVILLIAN - Man who funded creation of virus now mandating you get vaccinated for that virus.

Dissenter
connecting...