Lincoln County commissioner pre-signed an emergency declaration ahead of the "Storm Area 51" raid event that's drawn more than 2 million RSVPs.
1 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.usatoday.com
story/news/2019/08/20/storm-area-51-event-pushes-rural-nevada-county-declare-emergency/2065065001/

You call this a conspiracy theory i.n.s.t.a.n.t.l.y. It's a favorite phrase now days. You label a big group of people who believe differently than you do, make them dismissable, laughable, because ... why? You've been there and know it's a conspiracy? No, because you a.) disagree out of hand and it's a knee jerk reaction not befitting a real journalist, b.) use popular catch phrases without thinking about the meaning, or, c.) you're a sell out to a corporation or political faction that wants a certain narrative supported. This is a bad article. No surprise.

Edit History

2019-20-Th 10:20:47 pm

You call this a conspiracy theory i.n.s.t.a.n.t.l.y. It's a favorite phrase now days. You label a big group of people who believe differently than you do, make them dismissable, laughable, because ... why? You've been there and know it's a conspiracy? No, because you a.) disagree out of hand and it's a knee jerk reaction befitting a real journalist, b.) use popular catch phrases without thinking about the meaning, or, c.) you're a sell out to a corporation or political faction that wants a certain narrative supported. This is a bad article. No surprise.

Trending On www.usatoday.com
Trending Comments On www.usatoday.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...