5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.twitter.com
girlwriteswhat/status/1113830042943909888

I was going to start a liberal tears saltwater taffy company and save money by hiring only women... turns out the pay gap is a myth so there goes that plan. 😭 🍬 👩🏻💰 👨 💰 💰

When you normalize for hours worked and type of job / compensation you find the wage gap is not due to any oppressive force exerting its will on male and female workers but because of the life choices that men and women make.

glad others already pointed out to her that there is now a possibility to comment on any article

Read this graph, this shows exactly why the wage gap exists, it's all due to women working less hours than men on average. It's not rocket science.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/280730/average-full-time-weekly-hours-of-work--in-the-uk-by-gender-year-on-year/

I've been around for over 68 years and I've never had a job where women doing the same job got paid less. Not even one...

Trending On www.twitter.com
Trending Comments On www.twitter.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...