Jennifer Lopez gets totally naked for the cover art of her new single, "In the Morning."
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.tmz.com
2020/11/25/jennifer-lopez-nude-naked-cover-art-new-single/

We're in the midst of a pivotal election dispute during a year of unprecedented attacks on the freedom of multiple nations and THIS is what you think is important news? You aren't getting any more relevant with this shit.

THERE'S LOADS OF UNFLATTERING PICTURES OF J LO FLOATING AROUND, SHE'S NASTY AS HELL! THIS PHOTO IS AIRBRUSHED AND ALL MADE UP WITH TYPICAL HOLLYWOOD FAKERY!

And this is what passes for "news" on Gab's highly-vaunted "news" feed.

Funny, women protest that they are viewed as sex objects, but they constantly try a leverage their sexual market value even when their market value is less than a slab of fish a month past it's expiry date.

so what's next, a full frontal crotch shot?

i don’t know what is worse , the timmy soy shill bitch shitty β€œnews” reading videos or tmz commie crap πŸ€” .... both distraction propaganda πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Edit History

2020-21-Th 11:21:04 am

i don’t know what is worse , the timmy soy shill bitch shitty β€œnews” reading videos or tmz propaganda πŸ€” .... both communist crap πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Ya know what would make my jaw drop? An F-35 penetrating the Chinese air defence system and dropping a B-61.

Shouldn't she have done this like 25 years ago or so?

She hasn't made my jaw drop in say about 20 years. Even then it only dropped an inch or so. Since then her personality has been exposed and she is a nasty person. TMZ is a total waste of time and space, same as mediaite, vice, daily mail, and too many to name here. They are all a waste of time as they perpetuate propaganda and distraction. Hollywood is a nonstarter from me and now I don't watch movies or concerts with people I disagree with. I'm not contributing to their livelihood so they can crap on mine. I didn't look a this article either but wanted to get my position out there to encourage others to do the same. I'm tired of parasites telling me that they aren't getting enough from people who produce something useful.

Just So We're ALL on the SAME PAGE...

ONCE YOU NO LONGER HAVE A FUNCTIONING WOMB, YOU CAN NO LONGER, BE A FEMINIST!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO SEE HER TRYING TO SELL THAT SQUARE TORSO, WITH A TON OF NUDES!!!!

Dissenter
connecting...