Ticketmaster exploring COVID-19 vaccination, test for when concerts resume in 2021.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.tmz.com
2020/11/11/ticketmaster-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccination-test-proof-concerts-pfizer/

And this doesn't violate HIPPA how?

Fuck you. It has begun.

Not going to concerts then.

So live shows are gonna be gone ... got it

Hah they can keep their music then. Nothing but songs of wet clown holes and other garbage anyways. Let's be realistic, creativity died when the 90s ended.

This will come to grocery stores, and money itself. Plan accordingly

I imagine the attendance will be quite low, especially with civil war brewing with the Leftists.

Over my dead body you communist fucks. I know it's coming to everything, School. Work. Public transport. Buying food to stay alive. Fuck you. Come and try to jab me. You'll have to jab my corpse. Only question is how many of your own are you going to have to step over to get to it. Fuck around and find out.

This is the way they will probably do it. In some places like the Communist States of CA, NY & NJ, they may just send in health officials under armed guard and just jab you. But mostly they will pass laws and incent businesses to deny you benefits, refuse basic services, health care, education, travel and access to almost anything or any service without proof of vaccination. Ultimate control.

Yep. Just a matter of time until you need proof of vaccination to access your bank account!

Dissenter
connecting...