A South Carolina cop has been suspended for using the n-word twice during an argument.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.tmz.com
2020/08/31/white-cop-south-carolina-suspended-repeating-n-word-twice/

Either everybody can say it, or nobody can say it. Anything else is racist.

Jewish TMZ still not suspended for anti-White agitation.

We are filling the history books up with perfect examples of exactly how fucking retarded wokeism and wokesters are.

Future generations are going to howl with laughter that anyone ever took this shit seriously.

FUCK YEAH to that officer. FUCK YEAH. well done.

(((TMZ))) Always pushes the race card, BUT ONLY when it makes white people look bad.

Gee i wonder why (((THEY))) do that?

So, if the body cam shows what the officer said was true, how quickly will this story be dropped?

I read the 'article'...what word did he say? Naumachy? Neomort? What is this mysterious word that was said?

Next thing ya know, it will be against the law to hang the animals

His right to free speech, but not all speech is helpful. That said, I would defend his right to say whatever he wants.

He should sue for discrimination!!!! Blacks call each other nggrs all the time! Telling white people they can't use a word ( ANY WORD ) while Blacks use it without the slightest restraint, Is not only racist, it's clearly discriminatory!!! Last time I checked....Blacks are NOT the authority of the language of White People!!!!

If we're gonna play that game, I demand Blacks stop calling people nggrs as well!!! That is....Unless it's NOT really equality you're striving for after all????

Why was this cop telling the truth in public?

Dissenter
connecting...