42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.tmz.com
2020/08/31/anti-masker-crazy-rant-tirade-alaska-walmart/

We should all be like this guy

Fuck you TMZ

Wall Mart gave blm a billion dollars. They fund domestic terrorism and helped destroy small business. Wal-Mart is a domestic terror rico organization. Enemy of the state.

And he is absolutely RIGHT! There is NO LAW that you have to wear a mask! I hope he get's a good attorney! Just yesterday the CDC Report came out that bthe REAL Covid death rate is ONLY 6% or LESS! 6 times lover than the normal flu!

Uh...if Wal-Mart isn't allowing him to shop/buy in that store, then it is violating the new policy of Wal-Mart where it has officially said that it will not argue with or cause issue with those who do not wear a mask.

I have started to enter various businesses around here that have a mask policy (the signs generally lay it on the state government) without a mask. No problems. Nobody has tried to Karen me, and no employees have said anything. Very civilized.

I think masks should be entirely optional.

Edit History

2020-46-Mo 04:46:23 pm

I think mask should be entirely optional.

Back, spawn of Satan!

Better yet.... Just don't shop at Walmart... It truly isn't hard.... They have the same price as everyone else for mostly everything... Store A sells something for $1.99 Walmart sells same thing for $1.97.....my country and soul are worth more than 2 cents..... Fuck Walmart.

In related news, woman goes on crazy anti-rape tirade at her assailants in Central Park, Hong Kongers go on crazy anti-oppression tirade against the CCP in Hong Kong, and the Founding Fathers go on crazy anti-Crown tirade in Boston Harbor.

so far my local gas station & HEB grocery have cucked me not... I make it a point to rip my useless bandana off whilst cursing anytime I exit an offending cuckstore and do my best to continuously mumble 'not so much to myself' while therein as an outreach attempt to the libtard zombies unable to come to the conclusion themselves that SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH THIS!!

Edit History

2020-12-Mo 03:12:23 pm

so far my local gas station & HEB grocery have cucked me not... I make it a point to rip my useless bandana off whilst cursing anytime I exit an offending cuckstore and do my best to continuously mumble 'not so much to myself' while therein as an outreach attempt to the libtard zombies that come to the conclusion themselves that SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH THIS!!

Dissenter
connecting...