The anger and violence that has gripped America was full throttle Friday, when Trump supporters got into a huge fight with Black Lives Matters protesters.
55 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.tmz.com
2020/08/15/trump-supporters-clash-black-lives-matter-tujunga/

Confirmed: BLM was crashing a Trump event. This is the typical pattern.

Fixed it for ya - "Masked BLM rioters go out of their way to attack Trump supporters."

Good to see the people who love America, fighting back against the traitorous cult.

No one arrested, mutual combat .. that's a step forward, let them fight it out on the street .. now patriots just need to hear about this new turn of events, and we can proceed to teach these antifa/rioters why they must show respect ... if they don't we will beat the crap out of them, the little fit throwing brats...

I am so glad our new diverse society has evolved to allowing "Mutual Combat" in the streets.

I hope trunp supporters fucking battered these cunts

People are fighting back. There needs to be more of this. Make Black Looting Murderers afraid again.

"The anger and violence that has gripped America was full throttle Friday....". LMAO, "full throttle"......I have sen preschoolers fight with more heart.

There were no arrests. The LAPD called the fight "mutual combat" and no one present wanted to press charges.

I assume this ended in a stalemate. Also, why are most of the BLM protesters white? Seems that they aren't interested in black lives so much as just simply instigating violence against conservatives.

only attack when they have more people...as is there way.

Dissenter
connecting...