Ethan Bramble, from New South Wales, Australia, has undergone 40 body modifications including getting a split tongue and having his belly button removed
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thesun.co.uk
sun-men/9081347/body-modifier-ethan-bramble-shows-off-underskin-silicon-spider-implants/

His face clearly says: Hey! Look how much I hate myself and how little respect I have for my life or anything else.

That is some of the ugliest, least artistic ink I've ever seen. He looks like a little kid who got his hands on a Sharpie pen.

Cool look for a garbage human.

I wonder who pays to support his daughter. I can't imagine anyone hiring this guy.

This is just as disturbing as the gender-transitioning kids. I support the right of adults to be idiots with their own bodies, of course, but he's 11.

I guess it is good that morons like this spend their money on idiocy instead of crime or drugs. Then again, crime and drugs might be a part of it. Either way, kill it with fire.

I thought the UK and free mental health care?

Anyone who scoffs at demonic possession needs to get a look at this kid.

Freak!

When a mental illness becomes a full-blown disease.

Trending On www.thesun.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.thesun.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...