FOREIGN Secretary Jeremy Hunt has said he is 'extremely concerned' by the 'unacceptable' seizure of oil tankers by Iranian authorities in the Persian Gulf last night. In a major escalation of tensions, Iran's Revolutionary Guard launched a gunboat and helicopter raid on the Stena Impero, which is registered in the UK, claiming it had turned off its tracker and ignored warnings. Another vessel, the Mesdar, was also intercepted and forced towards Iranian territory in what appeared to be a co-ordinated strike.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thesun.co.uk
news/9544266/iran-british-oil-tanker-revolutionary-guard-royal-navy/

If Brits don't care enough to preserve their country & culture, why should we? Send your new Muslims citizens to fight Iran.

Did I just see instructions on how to fuck illustrated with red and blue genderless stick figures presented as an advertisement on this web page? Is that a public service announcement or what? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Really?

The Sun - current year

Oh yeah...I hope the Royal Navy rears up and reminds Iran who precisely they are fucking with.

Edit History

2019-22-Fr 10:22:57 pm

Did I just see instructions on how to fuck illustrated with red and blue, genderless stick figures presented as an advertisement on this web page? Is that a public service announcement or what? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah...I hope the Royal Navy rears up and reminds Iran who precisely they are fucking with.

Really?

The Sun - current year

2019-24-Fr 10:24:57 pm

Did I just see instructions on how to fuck illustrated with red and blue, genderless stick figures presented as an advertisement on this web page? Is that a public service announcement or what? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Really?

The Sun - current year

Too bad that the UK from the World War II era is no longer around. Those folks would've kicked butt and taken no prisoners! Where is Churchill when they need him!

So how do we know that the current escalation by Iran isn't part of a scheme cooked up by Obama / Kerry / Rice / Jarrett to collude with Iran to start a conflict in hopes of defeating Trump 2020?

“We gotta recognize our interests are aligned in getting Trump out of office”

#democrats #treason #obama

(((They))) want Iran taken out, so I guess another generation of high-school dropouts can step on IEDs in a desert for 2 decades. yikes

My prediction is, if the UK even tries to argue homegrown terror attacks will start to pop up.

Trump needs to focus on America. Democrats want our country invaded. If our boys are on the other side of the planet who will stop the attack on us? This is all bullshit.

The UK fought on the wrong side in WW2. They should have ditched the globalist when they had the chance. The UK seized Iran's tankers first, and participated in global illegal wars for the last 20 years. Perhaps they should have thought twice before being the lapdog of Israel again. Now they can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

Edit History

2019-22-Sa 07:22:14 am

The UK fought in the wrong side of WW2. They should have ditched the globalist when they had the chance. The UK seized Iran's tankers first, and participated in global illegal wars for the last 20 years. perhaps they should have thought twice before being the lapdog of Israel. Now they can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

2019-22-Sa 07:22:58 am

The UK fought on the wrong side in WW2. They should have ditched the globalist when they had the chance. The UK seized Iran's tankers first, and participated in global illegal wars for the last 20 years. perhaps they should have thought twice before being the lapdog of Israel. Now they can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

Dissenter
connecting...