A MUM and her lesbian lover tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her dad. Mum Rosana Cândido, 27, and Kacyla Pessoa, 28, of Brazil, stabbed the boy over a dozen times and remove all the skin from his face before butchering his body.
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thesun.co.uk
news/9300395/mum-son-lesbian-lover-murder-killed-brazil/

this is what happens when homos are a protected class

The boy was kept with the couple even after they had mutilated him once before? No one said "maybe he'd be better off with his father?" Stories like this make me want to become a hardcore MRA...

Just KILL THEM ...

This is why Homosexuals should not have kids or be able to adopt. Degenerates are not capable of raising children, and almost always abuse them in some sort of fashion.

LGBTQ people have a much higher rate of mental illness . People that promote them are just as sick in the head as they are. Being a deviant is not acceptable. The child should have been given to the father. Where is he? My bet is he got shafted by family law courts, just like the ones we have in the USA.

Edit History

2019-52-Sa 10:52:26 pm

LGBTQ people have a much higher rate of mental illness . People that promote them are just as sick in the head as they are. Being a deviant is not acceptable. The child should have been given to the father. Were is he? My bet is he got shafted by family law courts, just like the ones we have in the USA.

The judges and court workers that gave this boy to this women should be held accountable for their decision to not award custody to the father.

Edit History

2019-39-Su 12:39:40 am

The judges and court workers that gave this boy to this women, should be held accountable for their decision to not award custody to the father.

This is normal.

Yeah but we're racist xenophobes who killed bambi

When I see this little boy my heart aches. My Christian faith teaches me this little guy is being treated to supper with Jesus, and Jesus tells me not to judge...it's not my job...it's his. By far, the hardest request Jesus gave too me. I honor my Father today on Father's Day.

I pray these animals see the light someday.

aka two feminists

Trending On www.thesun.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.thesun.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...