THE US state's Republican governor will now make the final call on bringing the controversial law into force after Alabama lawmakers voted in favour of essentially banning all abortions by 25 votes to six. The only exception would be when the woman’s health is at serious risk.
220 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thesun.co.uk
news/9077828/alabama-ban-abortion-rape-incest-cases/

How dare those evil people protect the most defenseless children in the world.

YES! The new DAWN arises! Life IS.

About fucking time!

Too bad you can't retroactively charge the murderers. I mean mothers and doctors.

Oh that's right. This EXEMPTS a woman from legal action if she manages to convince a doctor to do an abortion. Can't be punishing women.

When it comes to responsibility and free shit liberal women have no problem being grouped with retards and cripples. I used to treat them like capable adults. That is now sexist. LOL!

Edit History

2019-52-We 03:52:27 pm

Too bad you can't retroactively charge the murderers. I mean mothers and doctors.

Oh that's right. This EXEMPTS a woman from legal action if she manages to convince a doctor to do an abortion. Can't be punishing women.

When it comes to responsibility and free shit liberal women have no problem being grouped with retards and cripples. Tells you all you need to know.

Abortion is murder...obviously!

This is good news. The demonrats are going to be livid that their baby murder is threatened. How are they going to answer their master Satan when he asks why the baby butchering has slowed down in America?

Everyone that is getting excited about this hasn't been watching politics as long as I have. This will be gone with one stroke of a shitlib pen, maybe as soon as next month. Elections aren't going to save you.

There is a God! It's about fucking time if you excuse my language!

This is the biggest victory for human life ever in this nations history. It's hard to imagine how many hundreds of millions of babies were murdered because the Democrat party wants to be evil.

Here you have it. Pushing the slogan 'My body, my choice' to the extreme (killing a nine months baby), to produce a counter reaction at least equal to your extremism. I personally don't want that, but I perfectly understand the momentum. I won't condemn it, because the pro-choices are responsible of it.

Trending On www.thesun.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.thesun.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...