Dori Myers had a sexual relationship with the pupil while teaching social studies at The New School for Leadership and Arts in New York
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thesun.co.uk
news/6940859/dori-myers-teacher-bronx-oral-sex-teenage-boy/

If feminists didn't have #DoubleStandards they would have no standards at all.

#EndGynocentrism #FeminismIsCancer

"...performed oral sex..." as if it differentiates the act from what it really was which is rape. A stiff breeze will give an adolescent boy an erection. This wasn't a "it takes two" situation. This woman raped this boy and probably confused the shit out of him by giving him accolades after the violation. Something has been taken from this boy, and this freak gets her job back? She's a pedophile. Male lives are meaningless in this clown world.

SHE SUCKS 14-YEAR OLD COCK, FACES NO PUNISHMENT

For there to be law, not only must there be a party who gets a right but also there must be a party who has a matching duty.

#Feminists, all of whom are morons, blather about equal rights, but never do you hear them push for equal duties.

As to the story, the hebephile woman can carry on working as a teacher with teens, getting her panties soaked with fantasies as she works, even after being caught illegally sucking dick of a teen.

#EqualDuties #EqualRights #feminism

Am I to old to go back to school for mine!

Man at 14 I'd put this on my greatest wish list.

Men and women are not and never will be equal.

Who wants to bet she'll be right back at it, probably 1000 times worse once word gets around to all of those young boys who want to hit the teacher up for a blow job and more...

When i was in middle school ( i was probably 10) i had this teacher that would stroke my knees, elbows and hands, i was a shy and introverted kid and i completely froze. She would touch me and tell me how i would become a 'very handsome man' when i grow up. When i told my mother she didn't take me seriously at all. I shrugged it off and moved on, but reading something like this makes me fucking angry. Where is the line? Do they really not care about boys? If that teacher i had would try to give me oral sex i would also get an erection, just like a women getting raped gets wet. The double standard is fucking enraging.

Wow. So just being signed up on the Sexual Offender's List doesn't keep you from being hired by schools now.
I wonder what it would take for a parent to check their local list against their local school's employees? I have a feeling there will be a couple that "managed to slip through"...
Don't worry though, I'm sure none of them were men.

Where the hell were these teachers when I was in school??

God DAMN, I wish she performed oral sex on ME when I was 14.

Dissenter
connecting...