Call to tackle extreme white nationalist ideas propagating hatred and violence gaining traction on social media
98 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
world/2019/jul/07/christchurch-mosque-killer-ideas-mainstream-social-media

How exactly is ‘conspiracy theory’ to talk about the great replacement when it’s actually happening in real time! As I’m British, I’ll use the UK as an example, but no doubt the same demographic changes are replicated across the west.

As of the 2011 census - white Brits were a MINORITY in the majority of the London boroughs for the first time in history. That’s not a conspiracy theory that’s fact. Since then we have had an extra 300,000 enter the UK each year - not one single Brit was consulted on these changes. And these numbers don’t include illegal immigration or the high fertility rates in certain sections of the new arrivals. Secondly, look around you - go to any major city outside of London to see with your own eyes, growing up in the 80s/90s - it was rare to see a burka/hijab - now they’re 10 a penny. Thirdly, what’s the most popular boys name in the UK (if you take all the variants of the spelling)... you guessed it folk - it’s Mohamed! I guarantee by the next census, if the government publish it, in 2021 you’ll see more cities across the UK where white Brits have become a minority - I’m looking at Luton, Bradford, Birmingham etc

This isn’t some ‘conspiracy theory’ it’s the reality. But the question is - what are WE going to do about it? 🤡

Oh look the Guardian is having another panic attack concerning the "far right". White genocide and the great replacement is real, it is happening. Just look at you own neighbourhood, your town and city and tell me you do not see it all around you? This is exactly why the left wants to GAG everyone online with draconian censorship. They want you to be meek and submissive.

The Guardian and the left can play it down all they want. People have eyes, and can see it for themselves. If white nationalism is on the rise, it's not because it fell out of the fucking sky, there's a reason.

Keep silencing the concerns of ordinary people re immigration and there’ll be more violence.

Oh shit, the goy arent buying our lies anymore! ~ guardian

Of course his ideas are spreading, they're not ideas they're factual and based on sound reasoning unlike the unscientific nonsense our compromised elite has been hitting us over the head with for the past 70 years. Race is real, races are different from one another and it's ok to be white.

Reading the article not only strengthens my belief in the “great replacement” but convinces me that 'The Guardian or foreign cultures within the United Kingdom' ... is foremost in forwarding it.

Failure to address the VERY valid points made in the manifesto will only lead to more people attempting his solution.

Stop ignoring the very obvious replacement taking place.

Are they using his "conspiracy" as a scapegoat to discredit everyone's already confirmed knowledge of what's happening in Europe and the rest of the world?

Can the Guardian explain why only predominantly white countries need diversity?

Dissenter
connecting...