Event at University of California is cut short amid anger at his refusal to take questions from the audience
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
us-news/2019/nov/11/donald-trump-jr-walks-out-of-triggered-book-launch-after-heckling-from-supporters

GROYPED

Our Right-Wing purge of the GOP Leftists is only just beginning. đź’Ş

Donald Trump Jr. Triggered at his book launch 'Triggered'. I really only Dissented this 'cause I love the giant MAGA hat.

The Guardian is the newspaper that has best adapted to the digital age, making its articles free to read, and soliciting gifts from readers for its services. Definitely the most savvy, and formidable, of left-liberals that we right-nationalists have to contend with. The bias is also manageable and pieces are readable by people who don’t share the Guardian’s beliefs. One reason this article was particularly good is, they still view TPUSA as an onerous support for the President and are glad to have him taken down, whereas the authentic Right understands that demolishing the cuckservatives will allow Republicans to address the real issues, make appeals and call for policies that are more in line with what their constituents—voters, not big business or Israel—need to thrive. Rejecting the left’s moral framework will make electoral victories easier, and the doing of needed changes promised on the campaign easier.

Shutting down the voices of fellow Americans, shame on you Trump Jr. If your ideas are sound, they should survive scrutiny. If not, such scrutiny will reveal the way to improvements or better ones. What's your alternative, authoritarian silencing of those who you disagree with? Then you might as well suit up with the Black Bloc.

It's written in the Guardian. I don't believe a word of it. Show me the video.

Plants.

Dissenter
connecting...