Legislation makes abortion a crime at any stage of pregnancy, with the only exception for a serious threat to the health of the woman
79 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
us-news/2019/may/14/alabama-abortion-ban-white-men-republicans

Guardian not mentioning the colour of the biggest % of aborted babies which I believe is black. So these white men seem to be concerned about saving the lives of black babies. What a bunch of racists, actually making black lives matter.

This reminds me of another group of photos in the news with images of quite the opposite faces, British Pakistani Muslims, convicted of mass grooming and gang rape of young white girls.

But The Guardian does hit pieces on Tommy Robinson for doing just what the Guardian have done here. Pointing out their identity group.

Pointing out that a huge group of convicted child rapists are all Muslim is racist but pointing out that a democratically elected legislature you hate is white is not racist.

The Guardian pointedly avoids mentioning race or religion when talking about grooming gangs.

I don’t know what their color has to do with it, except a way for the papers to incite anger by the left, but I say GOOD WORK!!!!

Seems only white men want to stop unborn children being killed. White men 1 Everyone else 0.

What makes mentioning the colour relevant here?

Guardian conflicted over which is worse, being Republican, male or white. Frothing at the mouth here.

Yawn, another anti-white racist hit piece from the far left extremist FAKE NEWS guardian.

Next!!!!!!

Typical finger pointing by the racist Guardian.

What does their race or sex matter? What really matters are the children's lives that are being saved by this! No woman should feel like they have to choose abortion, but more than that, they need to come to terms with the consequences to their actions. If they don't want the baby, put them up for adoption. OR BETTER YET, Don't have sex in the first place! Only time its not the woman's fault she's pregnant is if it's rape, but let's face it, its still a baby we're talking about. It should have every right to live that each of us who are alive today got.

Compare that action to what white women like Theresa May, Merkel, Pelosi, Feinstein & the twat in New Zealand are doing to their culture. Have women ever created a viable country/culture?? They've only ruined them; from Guinevere on; get women out of politics.

Trending On www.theguardian.com
Trending Comments On www.theguardian.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...