6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
uk-news/2019/jul/10/kim-darroch-resigns-as-uk-ambassador-to-us-after-leaked-trump-comment

So biased, obviously he's been caught talking shit about Trump he made a terrible ambassador but no it's Boris Johnson's fault!

So the gormless clown finally resigns, because jelly spine May refused to sack him. Thank God both him and her are leaving. Whole of the pro Brussels Foreign Office needs to go a well.

“X became untenable” is politically correct puke-Speech code for “He fucked up so epically, not even the Prime Minister/President/Queen/Pope/CEO can save his career now”

Boris: Says and does literally nothing

Remoaner Clown: I lost my job because of him!

Theresa May has shamed Britain with her Policies and now wishes to alienate us from strong support from President Trump's administration.

Please somebody - throw Theresa May under a Bus. Bring in the heavies to evict her from 10 Downing Street.

British Government broken, opaque in its corruption & does NOT serve the People.

Trending On www.theguardian.com
Trending Comments On www.theguardian.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...