Incident was recounted in an email exchange between a prominent US literary agent and author Evgeny Morozov
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
uk-news/2019/aug/22/prince-andrew-epstein-foot-massage

This is a transparent attempt at damage limitation, which will probably lead to an acknowledgement of something supposedly less serious in order to give credence to protests of innocence and statements of shock to establish distance from the perpetrator in the spotlight.

Classic half-truth tactic.

Acknowledge the inconsequential indiscretion, so that the appalling and criminal act associated with it can be denied, ridiculed and swept away.

The question on everyone’s lips is: DID HE FUCK MINORS?

It’s time for these parasites to face the music

Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so *ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, *ing Marsellus knew it, and Antoine should have *ing better known better. I mean, that's his *ing wife, man, he can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?

It's hard to tell if it's the Royals or Clintons who hired Agent 47 to do a mission.

After Savile and Epstein, which other friends of the Royal Family do we need to worry about?

Prince Andrew fucked children with his best buddy the convicted child fucker/child sex trafficker after the pedophile Epstein was convicted...The dude fucks kids. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Trending On www.theguardian.com
Trending Comments On www.theguardian.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...