Draft of Brown study says findings suggest ‘substantial impact of mechanized bots in amplifying denialist messages’
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
technology/2020/feb/21/climate-tweets-twitter-bots-analysis

Everyone I disagree with is a "bot".

Climate crisis my arse, absolute shite

They've called us Russian Bots for 4 years now so I'm not surprised that they are calling us bots spreading fake science disinformation because these Universities get huge government funding through their fake crisis studies... It's in their best interest to claim that we are bots so they can say they are winning the argument with "real people" to take climate change seriously.

Why would bots care about global warming.

I thought the number would be higher

Keep ramping up that propaganda. Soon there will be no deniers left and everyone will believe what they're supposed to. Gooble Gobble, one of us, one of us.

“More often than not, they turn out to have all the fingerprints of bots,”

I'm sure. Now for completeness perhaps they should publish the percentage of believers that have those same fingerprints. I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs while I await those results...

Edit History

2020-32-Sa 09:32:14 pm

“More often than not, they turn out to have all the fingerprints of bots,”

I'm sure. Now for completeness perhaps they should publish the percentage of believers have those same fingerprints. I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs while I await those results...

More fucking bullshit. Let me guess, they were russian bots too?

The bots are on the other side. Who but bots keep repeating the same refuted claims on the basis of the same disreputable and disproved evidence, underwriting repeatedly embarrassingly wrong prognosis for the future effects of "climate change", erstwhile "global cooling" then "global warming" before hitting on the "each way we win, climate change", which has been going since the Earth's year dot..

Edit History

2020-52-Sa 10:52:13 pm

The bots are on the other side. Who but bots keep repeating the same refuted facts on the basis of the same disreputable and disproved evidence. underwriting repeatedly embarrassingly wrong prognosis for the future effects of "climate change", erstwhile "global cooling" then "global warming" before hitting on the "each way we win, climate change", which has been going since the Earth's year dot..

Well anyone tweeting in support of the climate change agenda is an ignoramus.

Dissenter
connecting...