Exclusive: Job has left some ‘addicted’ to extreme material and pushed others to far right
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
technology/2019/sep/17/revealed-catastrophic-effects-working-facebook-moderator

Rightwing views are very persuasive. We can't let anybody see them.

'“The on-site counsellors were largely passive,” the Verge reporter Casey Newton wrote, “relying on workers to recognise the signs of anxiety and depression and seek help.”'

This is so funny. The safe rooms are now not safe enough and the puppies keep growing into dogs. Won't somebody think of the grown adults!?!

1) it's even possible to red-pill the CENSORS. nice.

2) facebook is infested with pedophiles

3) leftists see conservative memes as equal to pedophilia

4) they are censoring SO FUCKING HARD now that huge groups of censors are burning the fuck out.

I'm not sure the internet is working out.

You mean when some people are exposed to the truth on a constant basis, it causes them to change their views? Amazing.

I troll facebook. when it comes time that they lock my account and ask for a picture of me, i send a picture of my shit!

lmao becoming right wing is now a psychological scar. We are doomed.

exposure to redpills wakes people up... can't have that, eh, goys?

Christ, it's just like Winston Smith, the protagonist of 1984.

Where they outsource the work you can bet there is sweat shop conditions and poverty pay

Is this the same Verge that told me if my power supply was screwed into my computer case the whole thing would short circuit and then said anyone who said they were wrong about that was a racist?

Why should I trust any report that originally comes from them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vmQOO4WLI4

Dissenter
connecting...