It may be some way off, but mind uploading, the digital duplication of your mental essence, could expand human experience into a virtual afterlife
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
technology/2019/oct/20/mind-uploading-brain-live-for-ever-internet-virtual-reality

I wouldn't mind getting mi hands on that type of technology right about now. I for one think the possibilities would have profound implications. How would the government and religions deal with such technology in the hands of mere mortals?

If this were to occur, you would be out of your mind .. you're close..

The Elites want nothing as badly as they want this. They think themselves Gods and want to remain so indefinitely. "It's a bandwidth problem"

Didn't Battlestar Gallitica warn us about this?

THIS.... would be the world's greatest mistake - to leave my mind to fester in a super computer somewhere. If I KNEW I was never going to die, the world would look like a cake to a fat kid!

Wait.. I'd have a brain and no penis - I have no concept of what a TOTAL damn nightmare that must be...

"Honey, could you come in here? I need to ask you a question...."

Edit History

2019-21-Tu 10:21:14 am

Wait.. if my mind is stuck in a computer, how do I get laid? Oh, some poor bastard would pay for sinning against me like that! I'd have a brain and no penis - I have no concept of what a nightmare that must be... "Honey, could you come in here? I need to ask you a question...."

Dissenter
connecting...