Richard Braine accused of stoking tensions after also saying there are no ‘moderate Muslims’
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
politics/2019/aug/22/leaked-emails-show-ukip-leader-richard-braine-comparing-muslims-nazis

I got an email about and this and it's already been dissented. Lovely =).

Mr Braine was factually correct in his statements here. Extremism is extremism, even when garbed in religious piety and their sacred texts extol the virtues of violence in all things.

Just another insipid hit piece from the Grauniad. I wonder if they'll do a 'reality check' article on the veracity of Braine's statements.

97% of scientists agree that the guardian is a propaganda shit rag.

Where's the lie?

Guardian and the rest of the fakenews bubble can pretend all they want, but ordinary people know there is a problem with Islam. Not only the violence, but the insularity, segregation, sense of superiority over kuffars; honour killings of women and ex-muslims; and of course mass organised rape of kuffar girls. They want to aggressively islamise our society.

The Guardian should bring these so-called moderate muslims forward so we can ask them if they consider mohammed a moral example worthy of reverence and emulation. If they say "Yes, of course mohammed is a moral example that all muslims should emulate and revere, even today!" then they are admitting they consider a man who their own doctrines have recorded as a pedophile-rapist, thief, liar, war criminal, slave trader and bigot to be a moral example to be followed and its hard to deny that they have made Richard's case for him. If they didn't realise that mohammed had been recorded in their authoritative texts as all those things, they they really should be declaring themselves apostates and ex-muslims once they read the doctrinal texts for themselves.

The Guardian: UKIP are Nazis.

Also the Guardian: leaked emails showed he argued that people should no more want Muslims to settle in their country than Nazis.

Also the Guardian: UKIP are definitely nazis.

Birds of a feather...

Nazism: A totalising ideology that believes in the extermination of non Aryans.

Islam: A totalising ideology that believes Allah will exterminate non Muslims.

The Muslims were allies of the Nazis. They both hate Jews. They both want to exterminate those different to them. I think it checks out

Well he's not wrong if you look at islam you see it is designed to be invasive. Polygamy is permitted so you have excess men with urges and no release so they either have to put other tribes to the sword and take their women or they die trying and get 72 virgins. Moderates are simply shitty at being muslim

The progressives run around calling everyone Nazis all the time. I fail to see the problem here.

Trending On www.theguardian.com
Trending Comments On www.theguardian.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...