Chris Wallace, admired for breaking ranks with some in the conservative network, drew applause with most stinging critique yet
47 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
media/2019/dec/12/fox-host-lambasts-trump-over-most-sustained-assault-on-press-freedom-in-us-history

Chris Walrace. An anachronism in his present setting, only serving the purpose of giving space for the total nonsense available non-stop on 90% of our media "options".

A true elitist, he claims the President acts to "deligimise us", as if "us" is all that important anymore.

Breaking news in this bombshell: YOU'RE OVER.

When did Trump ever arrest one journalist?

What about Oba..... ( this post has been redacted by the Deep State, go about your normal business citizen)

It is a a violation of Freedom of the Press to call them out on their bullshit? Ok Chris, whatever you say. I don't think he understands what the word freedom means.

Hey Chris, I'm calling BS. When you and your fellow travelers are all of one ideological hive mind and are parroting the same narrative from one outlet to the next, how free is the press? When the "free press" hive mind openly supports wholesale censorship, and complete deplatforming of those who do not follow the hive mind, how is that freedom of the press? I would argue that the President SUPPORTS a free press and it it YOU who do not.

Chris Wallace is a fucking pussy

It's to bad to see FOX go bad. I quit watching them years ago. Only good people they have now is Tucker, Dobbs, Guttfield and kind of Hannity. They are all commentary and are better the their news division. Thus I have gone to OANN. Watch Alex Salvini. He is bad ass!

Chris and Juan Williams are two of the stupidest people on FOX.

Didn't realize FOX News was still a thing.

Edit History

2019-37-Th 02:37:12 pm

Didn't realize FOX New was still a thing.

Sorry Chrisy, but the all the damage to the Media has been self-inflicted. The media decide some years ago that they would be lackeys for the political and corporate elites and though that the people would just keep buying their bull shit. Now they are in shock that no one believes or trust them and it surely can't be their own fault.

I love the opportunity to call Chris Wallace a shit-stain-asshat every couple days. He is serving the community and helping us identify the stench in Major Media.

Dissenter
connecting...