I’m quick to blame men for their toxic behavior, but in this case, I, the woman, was part of the problem
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
lifeandstyle/2020/feb/24/my-boyfriend-wedding-dress-unveiled-shortcomings-masculinity

Wherever two or three are gathered in the name of perversion, there you will find the liberal media.

Oh my gosh, girl, you got it all wrong. Your boyfriend is just a weird guy desperate for attention and self-centered, and probably not satisfied with its own sexuality. I hope that you will meet a real self-confident man someday, but I'm not sure that the real man will be interested in someone like you.

faggot

I like how, as a woman, she knows her place, she knows to accept what she doesn't like because she acknowledges herself as the inferior gender in this scenario. She subjugates herself to her man's wants and wishes and puts her own emotional well being before his, to the point of religiously chastising herself for not being more supportive of him. She's like the full embodiment of the entire women's rights movement being set back by about 70 years! :D

Dissenter
connecting...