64 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
lifeandstyle/2019/sep/20/monogamous-man-in-a-three-way-relationship

So, your wife is a whore and you like it? I really, really can't imagine it. Bizarre.

Ultimate cuck propaganda article: "I enjoy seeing their foreplay or hearing them having noisy sex in the spare room – not as a matter of eroticism, simply two people having a good time.

She would not want me to have the same, and so I remain happily monogamous. Through honesty, openness and trust, we have found the formula for a perfect model relationship."

Ugh, what filthy, dirty losers

I thought it was 2 girls, turns out some guy's girlfriend is getting fucked by another guy. He's probably walking through other men's sperm in his own house. What a fucking cuck. Doing weird sexual gay shit to show off to his friends. I have more respect for furries, and I don't respect them.

Edit History

2019-06-Fr 01:06:49 pm

Ugh, what filthy, dirty losers

I thought it was 2 girls, turns out some guy's girlfriend is getting fucked by another guy. He's probably walking through other men's sperm in his own house. What a fucking cuck.

Cuck.

Literally everyone in this loses.

• He feels like the loser, who can't please his wayward wife (rightly)
  • His girlfriend (rightly) feels like a cheap slut
  • The other guy (rightly) feels like a disgusting creep who is banging someone else's girlfriend infront of them, creeping over to get dirty angst-ridden sex out of their nasty flat, because it's easy

Evryone in this loses, and later she will leave Loser-1 for it.

Edit History

2019-15-Fr 01:15:03 pm

Literally everyone in this shit feels disgusting.

• The other guy feels like a disgusting creep who is banging someone else's girlfriend infront of them, creeping over to get dirty angst-ridden sex out of their nasty flat, because it's easy

2019-23-Fr 01:23:35 pm

Literally everyone in this shit feels disgusting.

• The other guy (rightly) feels like a disgusting creep who is banging someone else's girlfriend infront of them, creeping over to get dirty angst-ridden sex out of their nasty flat, because it's easy

Malik Yoba and people like this (assuming it wasn't written by some fatty feminist retard doing fan fiction) don't like the word but dude YOU ARE A FAG damn, at least be honest about it.

Edit History

2019-57-Fr 12:57:25 pm

Malik Yoba and people like this (assuming it wasn't written by some fatty feminist retards fan fiction) don't like the word but dude YOU ARE A FAG damn, at least be honest about it.

"My wife's pussy tastes like semen."

Liberal version of the American Dream

More lefty faggot pussies pushing cuckery. The SJWs are ALL cucks to the core. They are intrinsic loser cucks and, damnit, they want EVERYONE to be loser cucks down in the shit with them!

God this is sickening.

Trending On www.theguardian.com
Trending Comments On www.theguardian.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...