Actor, writer and director Elizabeth Banks is that rarest of people in Hollywood: a woman who gets her voice heard. As her Charlie’s Angels reboot arrives in cinemas, she talks about setting her own agenda, equal pay – and what she learned from Julia Roberts
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
film/2019/nov/10/elizabeth-banks-my-film-is-loaded-with-sneaky-feminist-ideas

Do you know what this article is telling me?Like Female Ghostbusters, Ocean's 8 and Terminator: Dark Fate before it this film will bomb at the box office

Dark fate is set to lose 120 million dollars. This looks so much worse.

Feminism is cancer

No this is not the Charlie's Angels from the 1970's, this is a another loaded feminist film, full of men bashing and PC vagina political messages to ram down your throat.

No doubt another seriously boring film that is going to crash and lose money. Keep making them Hollywood $$$$$$$ and we men will just keep ignoring them.

There is no such thing as "sneaky feminist ideas" we know them all and your intelligence level precludes anything original.

Edit History

2019-54-Mo 01:54:29 pm

There is no suck thing as "sneaky feminist ideas" we know them all and your intelligence level precludes anything original.

I'm waiting for the all male re-make of Charlies Angels: Charlene's Angels.

Elizabeth Banks: "I can’t believe Mike Pence is gonna be President." 09/25/2019

#getwokegobroke It just means her film is going to be rubbish, probably straight to video if she is lucky.

Dissenter
connecting...