Daniel Craig retains title role but 25th instalment in the franchise reveals codename has been reassigned to British actor Lashana Lynch
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
film/2019/jul/15/lashana-lynch-new-007-james-bond-daniel-craig

It was only a matter of time.

RIP James Bond,

1962 - current year.

Franchise killer! But at least they'll please all the people who whine about everything who don't actually watch or enjoy James Bond movies.

A n_gger and a woman, RIP James Bond. The PC thought police just had to interfere, change it. I hope the film is a massive FLOP, loses money $$$$$$$$$$$$$, All the cinema's will be full of whiny feminist women.

Edit History

2019-31-Mo 09:31:18 am

A n_gger and a woman, RIP #JamesBond. The PC thought police just had to interfere, change it. I hope the film is a massive FLOP, loses money $$$$$$$$$$$$$, All the cinema's will be full of whiny feminist women.

Reminds me of the saying "Get woke, go broke". I think they have pushed the envelope i bit too far this time.

When did Hollywood studios decide they don't want to make money anymore? Time and again they have reworked films to push a social justice message only to have them bomb at the box office and they just blame the patriarchy or racism and keep on doing it.

Don't forget - Get Woke, Go Broke.

No one is going to watch this.

They cannot make anything of their own and It only ever goes one way with this SJW crap. Why can't I see Vinnie Jones play Marie Poppins

The franchise has been in decline for awhile. This is just the final nail in the coffin. Anyway, it will be funny to watch the dismal box office figures for this when it hits theaters.

I don't get why the hollywood Jews insist on pushing their agenda on us, when it clearly is losing them money. I guess the mission to brainwash overrides the lust for profit these days...

I'm soiling myself as I read this. Only joking, I'm not going to read this.

Dear hollywood, from now on you will never get another penny from me and I'll show everyone I know how torrents work.

Also you need to withdraw this now because people will surely boycott the next Daniel Craig movie on principle

When will you remake Shaft with an Asian midget playing the roll of Shaft?

Dissenter
connecting...