The Swedish environmentalist was one of several who spoke at a Senate climate crisis taskforce
66 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
environment/2019/sep/17/greta-thunberg-to-congress-youre-not-trying-hard-enough-sorry

Kids say the darnedest things when programmed by globalist parents.

We don't care. You're from Sweden, maybe get a real cause.

"Aug 7, 2019 · Amnesty InternationalSweden has the highest incidence of reported rapes in Europe but the lowest conviction rate, and worsening levels of violence against women, despite its good reputation for gender equality. "

I am afraid all this is just theatre and we are going to see more of this annoying girls face because she is odds on to win the Nobel Peace Prize. This last year has been a pre-planned nomination tour and perfectly timed and managed. When she wins the media will be vomit inducing, so be prepared.

Edit History

2019-53-We 01:53:06 am

I am afraid all this is just theatre and we are going to see more of this annoying girls face because she is odds on to win the Nobel Peace Prize. This last year has been a pre-planned nomination tour and perfectly timed and managed. When she wins the media will be vomit inducing, so be prepare.

Autistic , Swedish brats aren't qualified to advise anyone on anything.

Why is it that this foreign child gets to speak to my congress, and I, a tax paying adult citizen, do not?

"At a meeting of the Senate climate crisis task force on Tuesday, lawmakers praised a group of young activists for their leadership, their gumption and their display of wisdom far beyond their years. "

Let me guess, these lawmaker morons were all Democrats?

arrogant little retard demanding America surrender to the globalists that want to take the world over. Go fuck yourself, retard.

She landed on the wrong shore. China and India are where she'd be if she really wanted to lecture polluters.

She sounds like a condescending shit.

10 years ago, Al gore was selling doom and gloom. After the time he proposed passed, nothing happened, in conclusion he scammed people listening to a conspiracy about climate change. Its annoying how media conglomerates worth billions, Marxists in our institutions, marxists in our schools, all sell the same liberal/marxist narrative to the everyone. But if anyone opposes what they say, then they are framed by the media as something negative by the media, and shown the the masses. The handful of liberal networks chant the same thing in unison typically, and they claim fox news is a problem! Fox is one dissenting tone among the sea of liberal networks.

I've set my calendar for 12 yrs and 1 day just so I can witness the global warming event caused by Greta's meltdown....

Edit History

2019-09-We 01:09:34 am

I've set my calendar for 12 yrs and 1 day just so I can witness the the global warming event caused by Gretas meltdown....

Would "transformative climate action" be, by any chance, doing the Communism really hard?

Cause, and I don't know if this is just a coincidence, or maybe its just me, but it seems like every single time someone comes along with radical plans to 'save the planet' it ends up looking like a great big dose of Communism.

Maybe there's a connection here. Maybe someone smarter than me, like that little autistic Swedish girl with no forebrain, or maybe David Hogg (he might even have two whole hairs to shave on his single descended testicle) could explain it.

Trending On www.theguardian.com
Trending Comments On www.theguardian.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...