It sticks in my craw to say this, but it has never been easier to get away with rape, says Guardian columnist Suzanne Moore
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
commentisfree/2019/nov/11/if-a-woman-has-been-raped-you-should-tell-her-to-report-it-but-would-you

Other than offensive tweets there is no point in reporting any crime in the UK.

I suspect that some of these women are committing criminal activity that could be reveled by something on their phones. Drug use, prostitution and just examples of dishonesty.

These women would rather a rapist go free than risk a caution for a mention of cocaine use or some other crime.

Just like the selfish metoo bitches who had been abused but let other girls go through the same so they could keep their careers. Imagine not reporting a 'crime' for 30 years.

In my town Oulu, Finland, on Sunday a woman was abducted screaming off the parking lot into a car by 3-4 immigrant-looking men. The car then drove off. A witness called the police. The police announced that they will not investigate until the victim comes and reports being abducted.

In Sweden these abductions are for getting sex slaves to sell to other immigrant men for raping. The women are held in captivity for as long as they are worth selling, and after that they just disappear.

So currently there is a Finnish woman chained to a radiator somewhere, being raped again and again, but the police won't investigate unless she escapes.

The feminists don't mind this, because the immigrant men are brown and therefore the real victims here.

Edit History

2019-43-Tu 08:43:02 am

In my town Oulu, Finland, on Sunday a woman was abducted screaming off the parking lot into a car by 3-4 immigrant-looking men. The car then drove off. A witness called the police. The police announced that they will not investigate until the victim comes and reports being abducted.

In Sweden these abductions are for getting sex slaves to sell to other immigrant men. The women are held in captivity for as long as they are worth selling, and after that they just disappear.

So currently there is a Finnish woman chained to a radiator somewhere, being raped again and again, but the police won't investigate unless she escapes.

The feminists don't mind this, because the immigrant men are brown and therefore the real victims here.

"Half of rape victims are dropping out of prosecutions ...Who really cares?" Clearly not the half of rape victims who choose not to pursue a rape allegation. Ms Moore seems to think that women should not have to provide evidence if they find it inconvenient. She also seems to believe that Brett Kavanaugh is guilty of abuses despite a total lack of credible evidence against him. She says; "A system that cannot convict rapists is complicit in rape". But what of a system that is willing to find men guilty of a crime without giving them a chance to present evidence in their defence or even have a trial at all?

Dissenter
connecting...